Thursday, October 4, 2012

8 Hour Work Day

10am:  Ms. TMI arrived
10:01am:  Ms. TMI came into my office to tell me about the bday card the Mr. STBBD gave her and showed me the picture of it on her phone.  She commented, “I was going to put this on Facebook, but I feel so naked on there already.  I don’t need the whole world to know my business, that’s what I have you for!”  Yup.  That sums it up pretty well.
10:10am:   Ms. TMI had her first personal phone call for the day.
11:30am:  Ms. TMI decided it was time to discuss pre-natal vitamins with me (and by that I mean telling me all about it by shouting across the hall).  You see, her OB/GYN said it’s doesn’t matter which pill she takes, but her other doctor said it needs to have certain ingredients.  The Women’s One a Day has all of the required ingredients, but not in the right quantity.  Unfortunately, Amazon has been no help in locating the perfect pre-natal, so now she will have to go to a bunch of different website to compare.  What is a girl to do!?
11:41am:  Left for an early lunch with a friend.  I’m sure she won’t be back until 2. 
Ah…a day in the life. 
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment